FORD F150 Service Center Sharjah
AMA Auto is one of the best German and 4X4 car Repair and maintenance services in the Sharjah. Our Experienced and Professional Technicians and Mechanics ensure up to the mark Car Diagnostic and repair service with complete customer satisfaction along with best customer service possible in the Sharjah for all German and 4X4 car brands.
Our professional F150 repair specialists, mechanics and technicians are competent in handling any Diagnostic and repair issues on any luxury car. As an F150 service center, we ensure a first-class service experience for our customers. We only deal in genuine and original F150 Parts and source used F150 Parts in Sharjah for Budget Customers. We never compromise on our work quality and ensure an ‘on time’ deliveries.
- F150 20 point Check up
- F150 Computer diagnostics
- F150 Brakes
- F150 Emissions Repair
- F150 Engine work
- F150 oil change service
- F150 Transmission service
- F150 Engine Diagnostics Testing
- F150 Cooling System service and repair
- F150 Automotive machine shop services
- F150 Maintenance inspections
- F150 Heating/Air Conditioning Service
- F150 Suspension and Steering Repair
- F150 Check Engine Light Diagnostics
- F150 Internal Engine Services
- F150 Car Care Service
- F150 General Service
- F150 Major & Minor Service
- F150 Brake and lamp inspections
- F150 Water Pump Replacement
- F150 Fuel Pumps & Injector Repair
- F150 Electrical System Diagnostic and Repair
- F150 Transmission Differential, Clutch
- F150 Engine Repair’ Overhaul and Rebuilding
- F150 Brake replacement
- F150 Timing Belt Replacement
F150 Services FAQs
you get a team of qualified experienced F150 mechanics along with of state-of-
the-art equipment and workmanship.
change whichever comes first, this may not be true for every case for every
model we user manual should be the first point of information, However due to
vivid usage and maintenance history we might suggest an alternate after
complete diagnosis of the F150 .
suggest get the brakes checked upon every F150 service with AMA Auto
wear and tear of your car along with safety and comfort. A tire rotation every
10,000km is highly recommended however we reco0mmend getting the F150
tire condition checked every time you come to AMA Auto Sharjah for F150
usage. The best way to avoid a battery problem is make sure not to stall the car
for more than a week and conduct a routine Battery Check that we at AMA Auto
perform during every service.
with the Car health the exact reason shall be ascertained only after
Computerized Diagnostics at our F150 Workshop Sharjah.
that AMA Auto conducts at every Major Service by default.
check option is its battery drainage. One early warning sign of a low charge is it
takes longer to start the engine when you turn the key. There may be other
reasons why your vehicle won’t start, so it’s always best to consult a F150
mechanic we at AMA Auto Sharjah shall be happy to help.