LEXUS Service Center Sharjah
AMA Auto is one of the best Luxury car Repair and maintenance services in the Sharjah. Our Experienced and Professional Technicians and Mechanics ensure up to the mark Car Diagnostic and repair service with complete customer satisfaction along with best customer service possible in the Sharjah for all Luxury car brands.
Our professional LEXUS repair specialists, mechanics and technicians are competent in handling any Diagnostic and repair issues on any luxury car. As an LEXUS service center, we ensure a first-class service experience for our customers. We only deal in genuine and original LEXUS Parts and source used LEXUS Parts in Sharjah for Budget Customers. We never compromise on our work quality and ensure an ‘on time’ deliveries.
- LEXUS 20 point Check up
- LEXUS Computer diagnostics
- LEXUS Brakes
- LEXUS Emissions Repair
- LEXUS Engine work
- LEXUS oil change service
- LEXUS Transmission service
- LEXUS Engine Diagnostics Testing
- LEXUS Cooling System service and repair
- LEXUS Automotive machine shop services
- LEXUS Maintenance inspections
- LEXUS Heating/Air Conditioning Service
- LEXUS Suspension and Steering Repair
- LEXUS Check Engine Light Diagnostics
- LEXUS Internal Engine Services
- LEXUS Car Care Service
- LEXUS General Service
- LEXUS Major & Minor Service
- LEXUS Brake and lamp inspections
- LEXUS Water Pump Replacement
- LEXUS Fuel Pumps & Injector Repair
- LEXUS Electrical System Diagnostic and Repair
- LEXUS Transmission Differential, Clutch
- LEXUS Engine Repair’ Overhaul and Rebuilding
- LEXUS Brake replacement
- LEXUS Timing Belt Replacement
LEXUS Services FAQs
you get a team of qualified experienced LEXUS mechanics along with of state-of-
the-art equipment and workmanship.
change whichever comes first, this may not be true for every case for every
model we user manual should be the first point of information, However due to
vivid usage and maintenance history we might suggest an alternate after
complete diagnosis of the LEXUS .
suggest get the brakes checked upon every LEXUS service with AMA Auto
wear and tear of your car along with safety and comfort. A tire rotation every
10,000km is highly recommended however we reco0mmend getting the LEXUS
tire condition checked every time you come to AMA Auto Sharjah for LEXUS
usage. The best way to avoid a battery problem is make sure not to stall the car
for more than a week and conduct a routine Battery Check that we at AMA Auto
perform during every service.
with the Car health the exact reason shall be ascertained only after
Computerized Diagnostics at our LEXUS Workshop Sharjah.
that AMA Auto conducts at every Major Service by default.
check option is its battery drainage. One early warning sign of a low charge is it
takes longer to start the engine when you turn the key. There may be other
reasons why your vehicle won’t start, so it’s always best to consult a LEXUS
mechanic we at AMA Auto Sharjah shall be happy to help.