MERCEDES Service Center Sharjah
AMA Auto is one of the best German and European car Repair and maintenance services in the Sharjah. Our Experienced and Professional Technicians and Mechanics ensure up to the mark Car Diagnostic and repair service with complete customer satisfaction along with best customer service possible in the Sharjah for all German and European car brands.
Our professional MERCEDES repair specialists, mechanics and technicians are competent in handling any Diagnostic and repair issues on any luxury car. As an MERCEDES service center, we ensure a first-class service experience for our customers. We only deal in genuine and original MERCEDES Parts and source used MERCEDES Parts in Sharjah for Budget Customers. We never compromise on our work quality and ensure an ‘on time’ deliveries.
- MERCEDES 20 point Check up
- MERCEDES Computer diagnostics
- MERCEDES Brakes
- MERCEDES Emissions Repair
- MERCEDES Engine work
- MERCEDES oil change service
- MERCEDES Transmission service
- MERCEDES Engine Diagnostics Testing
- MERCEDES Cooling System service and repair
- MERCEDES Automotive machine shop services
- MERCEDES Maintenance inspections
- MERCEDES Heating/Air Conditioning Service
- MERCEDES Suspension and Steering Repair
- MERCEDES Check Engine Light Diagnostics
- MERCEDES Internal Engine Services
- MERCEDES Car Care Service
- MERCEDES General Service
- MERCEDES Major & Minor Service
- MERCEDES Brake and lamp inspections
- MERCEDES Water Pump Replacement
- MERCEDES Fuel Pumps & Injector Repair
- MERCEDES Electrical System Diagnostic and Repair
- MERCEDES Transmission Differential, Clutch
- MERCEDES Engine Repair’ Overhaul and Rebuilding
- MERCEDES Brake replacement
- MERCEDES Timing Belt Replacement
MERCEDES Services FAQs
you get a team of qualified experienced MERCEDES mechanics along with of state-of-
the-art equipment and workmanship.
change whichever comes first, this may not be true for every case for every
model we user manual should be the first point of information, However due to
vivid usage and maintenance history we might suggest an alternate after
complete diagnosis of the MERCEDES .
suggest get the brakes checked upon every MERCEDES service with AMA Auto
wear and tear of your car along with safety and comfort. A tire rotation every
10,000km is highly recommended however we reco0mmend getting the MERCEDES
tire condition checked every time you come to AMA Auto Sharjah for MERCEDES
usage. The best way to avoid a battery problem is make sure not to stall the car
for more than a week and conduct a routine Battery Check that we at AMA Auto
perform during every service.
with the Car health the exact reason shall be ascertained only after
Computerized Diagnostics at our MERCEDES Workshop Sharjah.
that AMA Auto conducts at every Major Service by default.
check option is its battery drainage. One early warning sign of a low charge is it
takes longer to start the engine when you turn the key. There may be other
reasons why your vehicle won’t start, so it’s always best to consult a MERCEDES
mechanic we at AMA Auto Sharjah shall be happy to help.